Sensational Sets and BordersAuthor: Sally Schneider Category: Piecing Publisher: Rodale Books Published: 15 Aug, 1998 ISBN: 0875967620 Pages: 128 Pages Tags:borders | piecing | Purchase Here
Your Step-by-Step Guide to Sensational Sets & Borders
Discover lots of exciting new ways to arrange your stash of blocks in fresh, creative settings, and then surround them with a dynamic pieced or plain border. More than 200 quilter’s-eye-view photos and clear step-by-step directions will guide you each step of the way.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
* Simple solutions for dealing with blocks that aren’t the same size
* How to size and fit borders so they never, ever ripple or wave
* Sashing strategies that instantly add pizzazz to your quilts
* An ingenious, time-saving way to join blocks together (cut your assembly time in half!)
* The secrets to custom-fitting a pieced border
* Dozens of clever ideas for straight and diagonal settings
And much, much more!